"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers." ~ Charles W. Eliot
***
"This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook - try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!" ~ Julia Child
***
"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." ~ Louisa May Alcott

Monday, November 12, 2012

The Importance of Being Earnest




I just loved listening to this performance of The Importance of Being Earnest. It is a recorded live performance and, just as the wit of Oscar Wilde, is perfection of the English language with a humorous view of English society in the Victorian era! This is an Audible book that I will be listening to over and over...

Happy reading!
Heidi

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Glad you liked it, I am reading my second Barbara Delinsky book on my nook this week. They read fast.
Glad you are having fun.
Love you, Mom

Trish said...

I've only just recently discovered audiobooks and love them! I listened to The Picture of Dorian Grey last year and loved it. This one looks like it would be fun.